Authors, sketchers, illustrators, here are the ways and means to apply for the invited exhibitor selection for the next Rendez-vous du Carnet de Voyage to be held on November 16th, 17th and 18th 2018.
THEME 2018: THE CITY IN ALL ITS SPARKS
First contact with the city: bursts of sun or neon, stones or concrete, asphalt or sand, bursts of past centuries or those to come. City of art or floating, war or harbor, industrial or green, exuberant or discreet, the city seduced by the magic of what gives it body: culture, urbanism, architecture or geography.
And if, by the mere force of what they reveal to the eye, some of them give pride of place to the artists, some to spirituality, others to the land where they were born, all have something singular to offer to the traveler.
1/3 of the exhibition is devoted to the theme, which means that you can also apply with another theme.
– Presence during the three days of the event
– Exhibition of originals on the stand, with particular attention to the quality of presentation.
– Quality of textual and illustrated narrations (it is not mandatory to be edited to participate)
– Geographical, ethnographic, reporting, testimony of the approach or notebook
NB: Notebooks composed only of photos will not be selected.
YOUR CANDITATE FILE
To be sent between January 1st and May 15th, 2018 (deadline) to the address below:
– 1 cover letter (you and your project)
– at least 20 extracts of pages that follow each other (color copies of the pages of your / your sketchbooks). You can also send us a complete copy of your sketchbook.
– if it is an edited or self-published work, thank you to send us the complete book.
– if you want to make proposals for events or workshops, please attach them to your file.
Association Il Faut Aller Voir
Commission de sélection
21 rue Jean Richepin
Attention: If you want us to return the documents to you, thank you to join to your sending an envelope sufficiently stamped, denominated to your address.
Unclaimed files in September 2018 will not be kept by the association.
You will receive an answer by email before July 15, 2018. If you are selected, you will subsequently receive a registration file to complete to finalize your participation.
DIGITAL AND AUDIO SKETCHBOOKS
The travel diary is not limited to traditional media! Your notebook is digital or sound? Video, blogs, drawings on tablet … the Rendez-vous welcomes these new forms of travel books. Do not hesitate to tell us about your projects at email@example.com.